- About Us
- Moving to Northpark?
- Contact Us
- Resident Login
The Estates of Northpark Homeowners Association is situated among the beautiful pine trees in Covington, Louisiana. Our gated residential community is privately owned by our residents for their enjoyment. The Estates of Northpark features 297 beautifully wooded, oversized lots built in three phases since 1994. Large areas are set aside for ponds, walking trails, recreational facilities and green space. Additionally, our community has private streets, drainage, central sewer and water, and all underground utilities including natural gas and cable television. The Estates of Northpark offers a strong homeowner’s association, restrictive covenants and strict architectural controls to maintain the neighborhood’s integrity.
The Estates of Northpark has been designed with the details that make a difference to homeowners today. Some of those details include:
- A secure, gated neighborhood with one entrance.
- A superior location in thriving St. Tammany Parish
- High quality street signs and mail boxes
- Mandatory Homeowners Association
- Strict Architectural controls for property preservation
- Open-Air Pool Cabana (Large Swimming Pool and Baby Pool)
- Tennis Court
- Beautiful pond at the Subdivision’s Entrance
We’d like to share our neighborhood with you.
For more information, please contact our Property Management Company:
Renaissance Property Management,
A Division of Renaissance Realty Services, LLC at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 985-624-2900.